Free trial resources
ProQuest One Academic (trial until 15th March 2019) remote access
One Academic brings together four core multidisciplinary products, cross-searchable together on the ProQuest platform
Provides unified access to journals, ebooks, dissertations, news, and video.
- Proquest Central - remote access
- ProQuest Central brings together ProQuest’s most popular databases into one easy-to-use multimedia resource that supports research in business, health and medical, social sciences, arts and humanities, education, science and technology, and dozens of other disciplines.
- The collection includes thousands of full-text scholarly journals, newspapers, magazines, dissertations, working papers, and market reports.
- Academic Complete Ebooks - remote access
- 150,000+ multidisciplinary ebooks hand selected for quality over quantity
- Academic Video Online - remote access
- Academic Video Online makes video material available with curricular relevance: documentaries, interviews, performances, news programs and newsreels, and more.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global - remote access
- The world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text.
- A single access point to explore an extensive, trusted collection of 4 million graduate works, with 2 million in full text.
List of available licensed online databases is here.
For searching accross licensed online databases as well as online library catalog (base NKC) and Union catalog (base SKC) use discovery service EDS.
EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) - NL CR
Detailed information on remote access.
Licensed resources which are accessible to registered users of the NL CR are intented to be used for study and research purposes only, namely in the standard way and using the tools which are offered by selected resource. While working with licensed resources it is not acceptable to use various types of robots or other automated download programs. The right to access licensed resources may be taken away from those users who will use non-standard tools during searching, browsing or saving data from licensed resources.