Free trial resources
eBook Public Library Collection (trial until 12th April 2019) remote access
- more than 45,000 e-books chosen specifically for public libraries
- this general reference collection features titles for both adults and juveniles, as well as best-selling and highly-recommended titles from industry leading publishers
- e-books mostly in English
- categories: architecture, arts, business and economy, informatics, coooking, crafts and hobbies, education, history, technology, mathematics, philosophy, family, marriage, women, folklore, social and public welfare, and home economics etc.
- e-books are available in different formats (pdf, epub) and it´s possible to read them online or download / borrow them according to publisher´s conditions
- dowloand/borrowing si based on login to MyEBSCOhost personalized space or via Google account and usage of Adobe Digital Editions application
EMIS University (trial from 18. 3. 2019 until 19. 4. 2019)
- EMIS University Company provides business intelligence for emerging markets, including news, and country, company, and industry reports.
- It contains company information, industry analysis and data, macroeconomic data, news and M&A activity.
- profiles of more than 4,8 mil. companies
- 250 market sectors (with news service, analytical stats and s aktuálním zpravodajstvím, analytickými statistikami a prognosis)
- 260 000 analytical studies per year
- 59 000 new articles every day (in 15 languages, a translator is included)
- 6 800 licensed publications of reputable agenciesur (Dun and Bradstreet, Euromonitor, BMI etc.)
List of available licensed online databases is here.
For searching accross licensed online databases as well as online library catalog (base NKC) and Union catalog (base SKC) use discovery service EDS.
EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) - NL CR
Detailed information on remote access.
Licensed resources which are accessible to registered users of the NL CR are intented to be used for study and research purposes only, namely in the standard way and using the tools which are offered by selected resource. While working with licensed resources it is not acceptable to use various types of robots or other automated download programs. The right to access licensed resources may be taken away from those users who will use non-standard tools during searching, browsing or saving data from licensed resources.