The National Library of the CR closed
Dear NL readers,
Based on the measures against dissemination of disease Covid-19, adopted by the Government of the CR on Oct 21, 2020, the National Library of the CR is closed to the public from Thursday, 22 October, 2020 until further notice.
Loan period of already realised loans and booked documents has been prolonged until 30 November, 2020.
Loans that were to be returned by 21 October, and were not, will not be charged for delayed return from 22 October to 31 November, 2020.
Loans with the loan period ending before October 21, 2020, which have not been returned in time, will be charged for delay for the days until October 21, 2020. This does not apply to loans that have not been returned and are enforced by law.
Reader´s cards that need to be renewed from October 21, 2020 on, during the period of the NL closure, will be prolonged by 30 November, 2020.
During the whole period of the NL closure we provide online services from electronic information sources and digital libraries as follows:
- consultation and information services by e-mail at email@example.com
- reference services – contact us:
- by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- through a special form
- using the service Ask your library
- using chat Ask your library – in working days we are online from 9 am to 4 pm, questions left when we are offline will be answered by e-mail
- research services
- ILL service by e-mail email@example.com
NL online sources:
- NL catalogues and databases (it not possible to place an order)
- licensed databases accessible through remote access
- multimedia search engine EDS accessible through remote access as a visitor
- NL Digital Libraries and Works not available on market (DNNT)
- Access to free (non-copyrighted) works without restrictions
E-mail contacts to specialised reading rooms are to be found on the NL web.
Thank you for understanding.